Friday, April 8, 2011

Challenges for 2011

Milford Sound in New Zealand



Cozy Mystery Challenge– hosted by Kris at Not Enough Books

This is my first ever challenge. I signed up for the "Feeling Very Ambitious" category reading 11+ books. The challenge runs from April 1st, 2011 through September 30, 2011. I'm really excited to participate as my TBR pile is mostly cozy mysteries. My list of books read so far is: (Reviews coming soon!)


April - 
1. I Scream, You Scream by Wendy Lyn Watson
2. Eggsecutive Order by Julie Hyzy
3. Wicked Weaves by Joyce & Jim Lavene
4. The Diva Paints the Town by Krista Davis
5. Sprinkle With Murder by Jenn McKinlay
6. Murder of a Snake in the Grass by Denise Swanson
7. Murder of a Barbie & Ken by Denise Swanson
8. Evans Above by Rhys Bowen 
9. How to Crash a Killer Bash by Penny Warner 
10. Death of a Trophy Wife by Laura Levine 
11. Paper Scissors Death by Joanna Campbell Slan 
12. Death Takes the Cake by Melinda Wells


No comments:

Post a Comment